My husband and I are planning a return trip to TCI during the first half of April. We'll be staying at Blue Horizon Resort on Middle Caicos for the first five nights (3/31-4/4) and then at Point Grace on Grace Bay in Provo for the following week (4/5-4/11). Has anyone been to Point Grace at this time? How were the crowds - one of the reasons we're going back to PG is because it was so quiet the last time (we went the last week of the April 2010). We love the fact it's a smaller resort but I'm fearful "quaint and quiet" can quickly turn into claustrophobic if it gets too crowded. Any advice? We thought about a cottage on Turtle Cove but had some concerns about security (we're not familiar with the area and hope to check it out while we're there).
Grace Bay TCI during the first half of April
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 3 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 4 Punta Cana?
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 7 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 8 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 9 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 10 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 11 Advice needed
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 16 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 19 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 20 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 21 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 22 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 23 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 24 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 25 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?