My husband and I are planning a return trip to TCI during the first half of April. We'll be staying at Blue Horizon Resort on Middle Caicos for the first five nights (3/31-4/4) and then at Point Grace on Grace Bay in Provo for the following week (4/5-4/11). Has anyone been to Point Grace at this time? How were the crowds - one of the reasons we're going back to PG is because it was so quiet the last time (we went the last week of the April 2010). We love the fact it's a smaller resort but I'm fearful "quaint and quiet" can quickly turn into claustrophobic if it gets too crowded. Any advice? We thought about a cottage on Turtle Cove but had some concerns about security (we're not familiar with the area and hope to check it out while we're there).
Grace Bay TCI during the first half of April
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency