My husband and I are planning a return trip to TCI during the first half of April. We'll be staying at Blue Horizon Resort on Middle Caicos for the first five nights (3/31-4/4) and then at Point Grace on Grace Bay in Provo for the following week (4/5-4/11). Has anyone been to Point Grace at this time? How were the crowds - one of the reasons we're going back to PG is because it was so quiet the last time (we went the last week of the April 2010). We love the fact it's a smaller resort but I'm fearful "quaint and quiet" can quickly turn into claustrophobic if it gets too crowded. Any advice? We thought about a cottage on Turtle Cove but had some concerns about security (we're not familiar with the area and hope to check it out while we're there).
Grace Bay TCI during the first half of April
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 4 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 St Barts/One Day
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport