My husband and I are planning a return trip to TCI during the first half of April. We'll be staying at Blue Horizon Resort on Middle Caicos for the first five nights (3/31-4/4) and then at Point Grace on Grace Bay in Provo for the following week (4/5-4/11). Has anyone been to Point Grace at this time? How were the crowds - one of the reasons we're going back to PG is because it was so quiet the last time (we went the last week of the April 2010). We love the fact it's a smaller resort but I'm fearful "quaint and quiet" can quickly turn into claustrophobic if it gets too crowded. Any advice? We thought about a cottage on Turtle Cove but had some concerns about security (we're not familiar with the area and hope to check it out while we're there).
Grace Bay TCI during the first half of April
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?