My husband and I are planning a return trip to TCI during the first half of April. We'll be staying at Blue Horizon Resort on Middle Caicos for the first five nights (3/31-4/4) and then at Point Grace on Grace Bay in Provo for the following week (4/5-4/11). Has anyone been to Point Grace at this time? How were the crowds - one of the reasons we're going back to PG is because it was so quiet the last time (we went the last week of the April 2010). We love the fact it's a smaller resort but I'm fearful "quaint and quiet" can quickly turn into claustrophobic if it gets too crowded. Any advice? We thought about a cottage on Turtle Cove but had some concerns about security (we're not familiar with the area and hope to check it out while we're there).
Grace Bay TCI during the first half of April
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???