We are considering renting a villa on Sapodilla Bay or Grace Bay for a vacation with parents and adult siblings. Looking at Villa Mirabelle and am completely sold except for the location on Sapodilla Bay. Having the nice common areas, open concept, with comfy furniture overlooking pool and beach are important. Ideally 4-5 bedrooms. How painful is the drive to Grace Bay for dining and such? I suspect we would dine out 3 or 4 nights out of 7. Lunch and activities out a few days. Rest of time hanging out at the villa. The Grace Bay villas I have looked at in this price range ($10-12k in June) dont seem nearly as nice as Villa Mirabelle. Our options on Grace Bay are for the most part those listed on TC Villas, while very nice villas, the outdoor and common areas just aren't as appealing from the photos. Is it worth the drive to Sapodilla Bay? I know we will still need to drive if staying on Grace Bay, but are we looking at double the drive to Sapodilla Bay?
Grace Bay or Sapodilla Bay Villa?
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Bermuda Trip
- 3 quiet and relaxing
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 8 St.Thomas St. John
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 11 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 12 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 13 June vacation trip for guys
- 14 Which island to visit???
- 15 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 16 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 17 Honeymoon Help!
- 18 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 19 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 20 Grand Cayman
- 21 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 23 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 24 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 25 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down