We are considering renting a villa on Sapodilla Bay or Grace Bay for a vacation with parents and adult siblings. Looking at Villa Mirabelle and am completely sold except for the location on Sapodilla Bay. Having the nice common areas, open concept, with comfy furniture overlooking pool and beach are important. Ideally 4-5 bedrooms. How painful is the drive to Grace Bay for dining and such? I suspect we would dine out 3 or 4 nights out of 7. Lunch and activities out a few days. Rest of time hanging out at the villa. The Grace Bay villas I have looked at in this price range ($10-12k in June) dont seem nearly as nice as Villa Mirabelle. Our options on Grace Bay are for the most part those listed on TC Villas, while very nice villas, the outdoor and common areas just aren't as appealing from the photos. Is it worth the drive to Sapodilla Bay? I know we will still need to drive if staying on Grace Bay, but are we looking at double the drive to Sapodilla Bay?
Grace Bay or Sapodilla Bay Villa?
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 3 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 4 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 7 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 8 puerto rico cruise
- 9 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 10 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 13 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 16 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 17 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 18 Resort near a town?
- 19 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 20 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 21 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 22 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 23 Mustique -- not so great
- 24 Best weather in Anguilla?
- 25 25 yr anniversary