We are considering renting a villa on Sapodilla Bay or Grace Bay for a vacation with parents and adult siblings. Looking at Villa Mirabelle and am completely sold except for the location on Sapodilla Bay. Having the nice common areas, open concept, with comfy furniture overlooking pool and beach are important. Ideally 4-5 bedrooms. How painful is the drive to Grace Bay for dining and such? I suspect we would dine out 3 or 4 nights out of 7. Lunch and activities out a few days. Rest of time hanging out at the villa. The Grace Bay villas I have looked at in this price range ($10-12k in June) dont seem nearly as nice as Villa Mirabelle. Our options on Grace Bay are for the most part those listed on TC Villas, while very nice villas, the outdoor and common areas just aren't as appealing from the photos. Is it worth the drive to Sapodilla Bay? I know we will still need to drive if staying on Grace Bay, but are we looking at double the drive to Sapodilla Bay?
Grace Bay or Sapodilla Bay Villa?
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO