We are considering renting a villa on Sapodilla Bay or Grace Bay for a vacation with parents and adult siblings. Looking at Villa Mirabelle and am completely sold except for the location on Sapodilla Bay. Having the nice common areas, open concept, with comfy furniture overlooking pool and beach are important. Ideally 4-5 bedrooms. How painful is the drive to Grace Bay for dining and such? I suspect we would dine out 3 or 4 nights out of 7. Lunch and activities out a few days. Rest of time hanging out at the villa. The Grace Bay villas I have looked at in this price range ($10-12k in June) dont seem nearly as nice as Villa Mirabelle. Our options on Grace Bay are for the most part those listed on TC Villas, while very nice villas, the outdoor and common areas just aren't as appealing from the photos. Is it worth the drive to Sapodilla Bay? I know we will still need to drive if staying on Grace Bay, but are we looking at double the drive to Sapodilla Bay?
Grace Bay or Sapodilla Bay Villa?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro