I have a chance to exchange to a timeshare on Tobago. Wondering if the snorkeling is good and can it be done from shore. We will be there in Feb. Reading some of the posts made me think that security is an issue. I don't want to go to an island where I don't feel safe.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early January vs Mid February?
- 2 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 5 Jamaica vs The DR
- 6 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 7 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 8 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 9 celebrating 40
- 10 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 11 Where to go in February/March
- 12 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 13 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 16 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 17 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 18 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 24 St. Croix and sea grass
- 25 Multiple flights in Caribbean