I was wondering if anyone has traveled with a baby to any resorts in the caribbean that they might recommend. budget isnt to much of an issue, my main thing is i'm coming from NY so trying to find non stop flights to where ever we go. Ideally, I want somewhere that has access to a grocery store or pharmacy just in case. we're planing on just sitting on the beach and by the pool so water sports and things are not important.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 2 Help on choosing where to visit
- 3 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 4 which island?
- 5 40th birthday with friends
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 9 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 10 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016