I was wondering if anyone has traveled with a baby to any resorts in the caribbean that they might recommend. budget isnt to much of an issue, my main thing is i'm coming from NY so trying to find non stop flights to where ever we go. Ideally, I want somewhere that has access to a grocery store or pharmacy just in case. we're planing on just sitting on the beach and by the pool so water sports and things are not important.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Evening temperatures
- 2 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 3 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 4 50th Birthday with Family
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 7 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 8 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 9 Birthday Celebration
- 10 DR - All inclusive
- 11 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 12 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 13 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 14 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 15 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 16 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 17 Late May Trip
- 18 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 19 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cheers to Beers!
- 22 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 23 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 24 New Years Eve / St John
- 25 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort