My wife and I are thinking about going to Curacao on our next trip and we would like restaurant/food recommendations on the island. We will rent a car so distance or convenience would not be a problem.
Since we are from a food City (NYC) we are not necessarily drawn to fancy restaurants but rather, good, humble local food that impresses.
Good watering hole recommendations also requested and your favorite stretch of sand!
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 2 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 3 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 4 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/exo-slim-fit/
- 5 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 6 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 9 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 10 US Cash in Cuba
- 11 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 12 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 13 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 14 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 15 Looking for island choice help
- 16 Help picking a resort
- 17 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 18 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 19 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 20 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 21 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 22 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 23 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 24 Destination Wedding
- 25 Has anyone used WIMCO Villas? Also general advice for our vacation