My wife and I are thinking about going to Curacao on our next trip and we would like restaurant/food recommendations on the island. We will rent a car so distance or convenience would not be a problem.
Since we are from a food City (NYC) we are not necessarily drawn to fancy restaurants but rather, good, humble local food that impresses.
Good watering hole recommendations also requested and your favorite stretch of sand!
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/lumabelle/
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 4 Living in the Caribbean
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 8 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 9 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 10 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 11 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 18 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 19 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 20 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 St Kitts & Irma
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?