My wife and I and our 16 year old son will be at the Super Club Veradero Breezes all-inclusive the week of March 13th/00. We plan to play the new golf course at Veradero on the Dupont estate. Has anyone played it. Any comments or observations. Best time to play? We think we'll probably rent carts then use caddies. Any suggestions? Thanks Steve
Golfing at Veradero
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Bermuda Trip
- 9 quiet and relaxing
- 10 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 11 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 12 St.Thomas St. John
- 13 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 14 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 15 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 16 June vacation trip for guys
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets