My wife and I and our 16 year old son will be at the Super Club Veradero Breezes all-inclusive the week of March 13th/00. We plan to play the new golf course at Veradero on the Dupont estate. Has anyone played it. Any comments or observations. Best time to play? We think we'll probably rent carts then use caddies. Any suggestions? Thanks Steve
Golfing at Veradero
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Wedding Help!
- 6 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 7 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 month stay on a caribbean island
- 12 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 Ferry to Rum Point
- 15 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 16 Family with infants/toddlers
- 17 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 18 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 19 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach