FYI. We just came back from Martinique last week, April 8. We spent our one-day stop at "only one" golf course on the island. Here are our experiences: No green on the green, tee on the rock, fairway is a hardway, washroom has water but no paper, only view on several holes were acceptable. If you are a serious golfer, or just came back from Myrtle Beach, SC, then do NOT waste your money or time on this course. It was maintained poorly. We paid $115 thru Ocean Pricess cruise, but local people only pay $54, or $17 if your are member of the club.
Golfing at Martinique
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Punta Cana excursions
- 5 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 6 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 7 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 8 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 9 Cayman Islands in October
- 10 Back from San Juan
- 11 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 12 Kristen- where are you?????
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 15 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 16 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 17 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 18 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 19 Puerto Rico
- 20 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 21 Cuba People to People Tours
- 22 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 Are you the new future traveler?