FYI. We just came back from Martinique last week, April 8. We spent our one-day stop at "only one" golf course on the island. Here are our experiences: No green on the green, tee on the rock, fairway is a hardway, washroom has water but no paper, only view on several holes were acceptable. If you are a serious golfer, or just came back from Myrtle Beach, SC, then do NOT waste your money or time on this course. It was maintained poorly. We paid $115 thru Ocean Pricess cruise, but local people only pay $54, or $17 if your are member of the club.
Golfing at Martinique
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kristen- where are you?????
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Cayman Islands in October
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?