FYI. We just came back from Martinique last week, April 8. We spent our one-day stop at "only one" golf course on the island. Here are our experiences: No green on the green, tee on the rock, fairway is a hardway, washroom has water but no paper, only view on several holes were acceptable. If you are a serious golfer, or just came back from Myrtle Beach, SC, then do NOT waste your money or time on this course. It was maintained poorly. We paid $115 thru Ocean Pricess cruise, but local people only pay $54, or $17 if your are member of the club.
Golfing at Martinique
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?