My wife and I just got back from 8 days at the Golden Rock Inn on Nevis, under the ownership and guidance of Pam Barry. Incredible time in our cottage at the edge of the rain forest half way up the volcano. Great food, dinner time conversations with other guests (Hi to Carl, Pam herself, Todd and Chantele, etc.). Have an hour of videos of green vervet monkeys, the wild mules, goats, sheep, flora and other fauna. Much relaxation and hiking the wildlife jungle trail was an experience...the monkeys got to know me real well. Exploring the old sugar plantation ruins was interesting. Robert
Golden Rock Inn on Nevis Wonderful
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas snorkeling
- 2 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 3 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 4 Wedding Help!
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 7 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 month stay on a caribbean island
- 12 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 Ferry to Rum Point
- 15 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 16 Family with infants/toddlers
- 17 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 18 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 19 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach