My wife and I just got back from 8 days at the Golden Rock Inn on Nevis, under the ownership and guidance of Pam Barry. Incredible time in our cottage at the edge of the rain forest half way up the volcano. Great food, dinner time conversations with other guests (Hi to Carl, Pam herself, Todd and Chantele, etc.). Have an hour of videos of green vervet monkeys, the wild mules, goats, sheep, flora and other fauna. Much relaxation and hiking the wildlife jungle trail was an experience...the monkeys got to know me real well. Exploring the old sugar plantation ruins was interesting. Robert
Golden Rock Inn on Nevis Wonderful
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 8 Just back from The Somerset
- 9 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 10 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 11 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 12 Sandals Resorts
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 14 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 21 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 22 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 23 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 24 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 25 Villa rental on St. John