We are going to Tobago at the end of April, staying at the Kariwak Village which is close to the airport. We've gone room only because we plan to hire a car and eat out while we're there. We like snorkelling and quiet beaches, can any one recommend a good place to go? We'd like to also go to the rain forest, do you think we need to take walking boots, this might seem like a strange question but we've not been to the Caribbean before! Do you also have any suggestions for good places to eat? Are there supermarkets to buy lunch, water etc? Thanks Sonia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Installation Contact ☎ 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!