We are going to Tobago at the end of April, staying at the Kariwak Village which is close to the airport. We've gone room only because we plan to hire a car and eat out while we're there. We like snorkelling and quiet beaches, can any one recommend a good place to go? We'd like to also go to the rain forest, do you think we need to take walking boots, this might seem like a strange question but we've not been to the Caribbean before! Do you also have any suggestions for good places to eat? Are there supermarkets to buy lunch, water etc? Thanks Sonia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ⊙●홈 피 - v vz338.com ⊙●
- 2 릴게임 파트너 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 3 특징주 한화투자증권시세 oninve.com
- 4 증시일정 주가차트 oninve.com
- 5 주식상한가 고배당주식 oninve.com
- 6 내일주식전망 게임주식 oninve.com
- 7 증권사추천주 증권api oninve.com
- 8 저가주식 대상주식시세 oninve.com
- 9 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvaplex-serum-ca/
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 12 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 13 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 14 Tortola next week
- 15 Summer trip
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 18 DR vs. Mexico
- 19 Surf Fly Fishing
- 20 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 21 Family of 5 undecided island
- 22 Christmas 2017
- 23 Honeymoon Help!!
- 24 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 25 What to do in Barbados with teens?