my boyfriend and I are going there in july and were wondring about the weather and if it was completely dead then. ALso, has anyone heard of the hotel Le banane? we would like to see osme of the nightlife. Any help would be appracited. Thanks!
Going to st. barth's in July at Hotel le banane
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 6 Bahamas Resort
- 7 Which country?
- 8 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 9 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 10 Antigua or St Martin
- 11 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 12 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 13 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years