my boyfriend and I are going there in july and were wondring about the weather and if it was completely dead then. ALso, has anyone heard of the hotel Le banane? we would like to see osme of the nightlife. Any help would be appracited. Thanks!
Going to st. barth's in July at Hotel le banane
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 4 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary