I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aol mail 1800:681:7208 TECH supp0rt telephone number
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 11 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 12 PR or USVI
- 13 Havana Hotel
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 16 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 17 Cayman Islands Currency
- 18 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 19 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 20 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 21 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 22 Havana
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?