I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Peterson
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Cruise stop activities
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Jade Mountain
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Bermuda
- 21 Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?