I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Going it alone....Am I foolish?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 2 Overwhelmed
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 5 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 6 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 7 Jamaica help!
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 9 2 weeks in cuba
- 10 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 11 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 12 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 13 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 14 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 15 Jamaica
- 16 Jamaica all inclusive
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 19 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 22 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?