I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 7 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 8 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 9 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 10 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 11 St. Croix
- 12 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 13 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort