I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Going it alone....Am I foolish?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?