I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous