I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 2 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 3 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 6 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 7 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 8 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 11 US Cash in Cuba
- 12 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 13 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 14 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 Looking for island choice help
- 17 Help picking a resort
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 20 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 21 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 22 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 23 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 24 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 25 Destination Wedding