I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Going it alone....Am I foolish?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?