I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ExoSlim Garcinia uses a leap forward extraction approach
- 2 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 which island?
- 4 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 5 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 6 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 7 Help on choosing where to visit
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 40th birthday with friends
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 12 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 13 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 14 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 16 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 17 Cuba in November
- 18 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 19 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 20 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 21 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 22 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 23 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 25 Tennis in Aruba question