I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Going it alone....Am I foolish?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 3 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 4 Money in Jamaica
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West