I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Going it alone....Am I foolish?
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI