Does anyone know of any local airlines or charters that fly from Antigua to Nevis. The common itinterary for NY-Nevis includes a 5 hour layover in Antigua for a connection onto a LAIT flight. Basically, you leave NY at 6:00am and get to Nevis at 6:00pm. There's gotta be better way! Who knows it?
Getting to Nevis - Is there an easy way?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 3 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 4 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 5 San Juan Airport
- 6 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 7 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 11 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 12 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 13 Storm ?
- 14 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 15 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 16 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 17 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 18 Kristen- where are you?????
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 23 Anguilla stay?
- 24 Punta Cana excursions
- 25 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable