Me and my boyfriend are planning a vacation in May (though April or June would really be fine as well) to the Caribbean. We stayed at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall in Jamaica last year and fell in love with the all inclusive beach vacation. This year we'd like to try somewhere different but still kind of high end. My boyfriend also loves snorkeling so we'd like a resort with good snorkeling on the beach or close by at least. The problem is I'm having a hard time trying to narrow down our options. We're flying from Labrador City so we're probably going to spend a whole day each way travelling which has made me think eliminating the more southerly destinations would be a good idea to further eliminate overnights on our way.
I've been leaning towards the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso in Mexico and the Iberostar Grand Bavaro in the Domincan (though I hear this isn't a good snorkeling location at all... so probably not here), but I'm really just not sure. There's so much out there and I've had little experience with the subject area. (Our vacation last year was a destination wedding we attended so all the tough decisions were already made). We definitely want an adult-only resort. Any suggestions would be seriously appreciated as this whole search is making me more and more frustrated instead of more and more excited.
Getting frustrated with choosing a resort. Help seriously appreciated!
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Bermuda Trip
- 3 quiet and relaxing
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 8 St.Thomas St. John
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 11 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 12 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 13 June vacation trip for guys
- 14 Which island to visit???
- 15 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 16 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 17 Honeymoon Help!
- 18 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 19 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 20 Grand Cayman
- 21 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 23 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 24 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 25 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down