I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 4 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 5 Why Visit Puerto RIco??
- 6 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 7 Anyone know Blue Cave Castle in Negril?
- 8 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Trouble booking hotels!
- 11 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 12 Airport transfer PUJ
- 13 Bahama's outer island
- 14 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 15 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 16 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 17 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 18 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 19 40 min layover in CLT
- 20 Atlantis 1 day
- 21 Atlantis on a budget
- 22 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 23 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 24 St. Barts
- 25 Buses in Aruba