I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 30th anniversary trip
- 2 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 3 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 4 Bermuda in February or March
- 5 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 6 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 7 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 9 Safest Islands for Us?
- 10 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 11 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 12 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 15 Narrowing it down
- 16 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 17 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 18 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 19 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire