I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Getting from Saba to St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 2 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 3 Bahamas Resort
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Which country?
- 6 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 7 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 8 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay