I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Getting from Saba to St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Salt Kettle House to close
- 2 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 3 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 4 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 5 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 12 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 all-inclusive or villa?
- 15 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 16 San Juan Hotel
- 17 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 18 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 19 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 22 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 Help find perfect island