I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed....
- 2 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 3 Family trip to Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica - Kayaking
- 5 All-inclusive great with teens?
- 6 Beach House Condos, Negril, Jamaica
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Solo Thanksgiving Vacation
- 9 Need ideas for 30th bday in February!!
- 10 Help me to pick an island
- 11 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 12 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 13 Small boat excursion
- 14 Can you tell me where?
- 15 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 16 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 17 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 18 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 19 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 20 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 21 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 22 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 23 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 24 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 25 Turks & Caicos Rental Car