I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 2 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 3 Tour Operator?
- 4 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 5 Resort Recommendations
- 6 Travel Advice Needed
- 7 Puerto Plata
- 8 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 9 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 10 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 11 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 12 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 13 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 14 Transportation to Exuma
- 15 Nassau temp late Jan
- 16 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 17 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 18 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 19 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 20 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 21 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 22 West Coast US and Carribean
- 23 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??