I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 5 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 6 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 8 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 9 Choosing the Right Island
- 10 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 11 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 12 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 13 Aruba help!
- 14 St Martin
- 15 Planning a three week trip
- 16 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 17 Casa Karma
- 18 Honeymoon - please help!
- 19 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 20 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 21 Cuba
- 22 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 23 Cuba: February 2016
- 24 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 25 Cuba for Americans