I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Getting from Saba to St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 2 Best Island for Me?
- 3 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Too many choices.....
- 6 walking to the lighthouse
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 10 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 11 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 12 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 13 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 14 Cuba with Gate 1
- 15 Anguilla stay?
- 16 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 17 Back from San Juan
- 18 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 19 San Juan Airport
- 20 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 21 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 22 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Storm ?
- 25 Fun island to take 17 year olds