I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island recommendation
- 2 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 3 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 4 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 5 Family vacation for divers
- 6 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 7 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 8 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 9 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 10 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 11 Island advice plz!
- 12 Cubarinking water?
- 13 First time to PR
- 14 St. John Trip Report
- 15 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 St Kitts' Bakery
- 19 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 20 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 21 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 22 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 25 July Adventure