I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Getting from Saba to St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 2 Looking for a Cruise Roommate!
- 3 Bermuda, we're coming!
- 4 Bermuda-a few of my favorite things
- 5 Cuba by car
- 6 multiple family beach vacation
- 7 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 8 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla Beaches
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Caribbean with grown kids
- 12 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 13 Need a new vacation spot!
- 14 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Mid October Honeymoon
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 19 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Honeymoon destination?
- 22 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 23 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 24 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 25 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba