I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Getting from Saba to St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 San Juan Airport
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 4 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 10 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 11 Storm ?
- 12 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 15 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 16 Kristen- where are you?????
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 19 The Color of the Water
- 20 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 Punta Cana excursions
- 23 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700