I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Providenciales Review
- 2 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 3 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 4 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 5 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 6 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 7 Cuba in 5 days?
- 8 Groupon Tours
- 9 Providenciales Airport
- 10 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 11 Numero 1 guest House
- 12 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 13 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 14 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 17 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 18 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 19 turks caicos
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Curacao
- 22 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 25 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter