I have a conundrum...
I'd like to get from Saba late afternoon (after diving) to St. Kitts on a Monday. This is thanksgiving week 05.
All I've been able to find is win air as an option going through St. Martin.
Our full itinerary is as follows:
Friday AA ORD - St. Martin 3/4pm (booked)
Friday ???? St. Martin -- Saba
Monday ???? (after diving) 5/6 pm
Saba - St. Kitts
Friday AA St. Kitts -- ORD (booked)
Does anyone have creative ideas that would be less than $450 for two? I can't seem to find anything else.
Any help would be appreciated.
Getting from Saba to St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 2 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 6 Money in Jamaica
- 7 Death in Paradise
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 50+ where to dance?
- 10 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 dominican republic
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 16 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 17 St Martin
- 18 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 19 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 20 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 21 Resort villa suggestions
- 22 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 23 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 24 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 25 Waterskiing in TCI???