We plan to travel from Florida to Cuba, and from there to Mexico.
Is this possible??
I'd be greatful if youd let me know
Get to Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 2 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 3 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Barbados question where to stay
- 6 Barbados Ferry Service
- 7 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 8 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 11 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba