Traveling with my husband and 18 yr old son a couple weeks before the Christmas holidays to Aruba and this is a first time trip there for all of us. In looking at the hotel options and rooms, some offer breakfast but at about @75+/day. I'm not sure if folks have found the difference in price makes sense because it might be a cost saver based on the cost of breakfast in general - whether that's at the hotel or at off-hotel site restaurant. When we traveled to Hawaii several years ago we got a free breakfast with the room and found that to be very convenient to eat in the hotel, head out to the beach and not worry about getting much for lunch. So it's the price difference that I am questioning in Aruba because we did like the convenience. THANKS!!!
Get the hotel package that includes breakfast in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 8 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 9 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 10 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 11 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?