Traveling with my husband and 18 yr old son a couple weeks before the Christmas holidays to Aruba and this is a first time trip there for all of us. In looking at the hotel options and rooms, some offer breakfast but at about @75+/day. I'm not sure if folks have found the difference in price makes sense because it might be a cost saver based on the cost of breakfast in general - whether that's at the hotel or at off-hotel site restaurant. When we traveled to Hawaii several years ago we got a free breakfast with the room and found that to be very convenient to eat in the hotel, head out to the beach and not worry about getting much for lunch. So it's the price difference that I am questioning in Aruba because we did like the convenience. THANKS!!!
Get the hotel package that includes breakfast in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Best island for early to mid November
- 3 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 8 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 11 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 12 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 15 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 16 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 17 Which Island?
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 20 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 21 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 22 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 23 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 24 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 25 Resort with air-conditioned pool-side cabana?