Traveling with my husband and 18 yr old son a couple weeks before the Christmas holidays to Aruba and this is a first time trip there for all of us. In looking at the hotel options and rooms, some offer breakfast but at about @75+/day. I'm not sure if folks have found the difference in price makes sense because it might be a cost saver based on the cost of breakfast in general - whether that's at the hotel or at off-hotel site restaurant. When we traveled to Hawaii several years ago we got a free breakfast with the room and found that to be very convenient to eat in the hotel, head out to the beach and not worry about getting much for lunch. So it's the price difference that I am questioning in Aruba because we did like the convenience. THANKS!!!
Get the hotel package that includes breakfast in Aruba?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay