Traveling with my husband and 18 yr old son a couple weeks before the Christmas holidays to Aruba and this is a first time trip there for all of us. In looking at the hotel options and rooms, some offer breakfast but at about @75+/day. I'm not sure if folks have found the difference in price makes sense because it might be a cost saver based on the cost of breakfast in general - whether that's at the hotel or at off-hotel site restaurant. When we traveled to Hawaii several years ago we got a free breakfast with the room and found that to be very convenient to eat in the hotel, head out to the beach and not worry about getting much for lunch. So it's the price difference that I am questioning in Aruba because we did like the convenience. THANKS!!!
Get the hotel package that includes breakfast in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?