Hello everyone, I live in CA. I want to have a trip to Caribbean island. But, my is too sensitive.
So,before i decide to go there, I would like to know about the practical weather conditions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Plata
- 2 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 3 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 4 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 5 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 6 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 7 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 8 Resort Recommendations
- 9 Transportation to Exuma
- 10 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 11 Nassau temp late Jan
- 12 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 13 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 14 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 15 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 16 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 17 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 18 West Coast US and Carribean
- 19 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 22 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 23 St. John USVI
- 24 Caribbean Honeymoon in Dec - Where to Go?
- 25 Tour advice