3 ladies, 50 plus are planning a summer adventure to the islands. I'm using an RCI exchange, but need to know the places that are least expensive to fly into. We enjoy the nightlife, but mingling with the natives and experiencing the culture is important. Beaches are mandatory. Any suggestions?
fun and reasonable
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 4 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 5 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 8 Best island for a villa rental
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 13 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 14 Punta Cana?
- 15 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 16 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 17 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 18 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 19 Advice needed
- 20 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 21 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 22 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 23 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 24 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 25 Bahamas or Republic of Panama