3 ladies, 50 plus are planning a summer adventure to the islands. I'm using an RCI exchange, but need to know the places that are least expensive to fly into. We enjoy the nightlife, but mingling with the natives and experiencing the culture is important. Beaches are mandatory. Any suggestions?
fun and reasonable
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Summer family vacation
- 4 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 5 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 6 Resort villa suggestions
- 7 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 8 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 9 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 10 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 11 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 12 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 13 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 14 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 17 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 18 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 19 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 20 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 21 rent a car??
- 22 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 23 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 24 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 25 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)