I just returned from the FS Nevis. My family (wife, 2 children 15 and 18)and I stayed for 6 days. The resort was wonderful. The sevice was outstanding. The food was very good and not as expensive as I thought it would be. I am glad I did not get the meal plan. It does not seem worth the money. Traveling with American/ American Eagle is always unpredictable but we got to Neivs only a few minutes late. If anyone has questions I would be glad to answer them.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 2 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 3 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 4 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 7 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 8 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 9 rent a car??
- 10 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 11 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 12 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 13 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 14 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 15 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 16 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 19 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 20 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 21 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 22 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 23 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 24 Honeymoon destination?
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos