I just returned from the FS Nevis. My family (wife, 2 children 15 and 18)and I stayed for 6 days. The resort was wonderful. The sevice was outstanding. The food was very good and not as expensive as I thought it would be. I am glad I did not get the meal plan. It does not seem worth the money. Traveling with American/ American Eagle is always unpredictable but we got to Neivs only a few minutes late. If anyone has questions I would be glad to answer them.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados