I understand the snorkeling in Curacao is not very good. We were in Bonaire the year after hurricane Mitch and the reef systems in 5-15 feet of water was in very bad shape. But that was 6 years ago. Has anyone taken a day trip in the past year, and if so, is there a firm(s) that can handle flight, pick-up and 4-5 hour snorkel outing for a reasonable price? If so,was it worth the hassle compared to the Caymans back a few years ago, Belize or St.John in the US V.I.'s?
From Curacao to Bonaire by Plane to Snorkel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50+ where to dance?
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 4 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 5 dominican republic
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 8 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 9 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 10 St Martin
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 14 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 15 Resort villa suggestions
- 16 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 17 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 18 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 19 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 20 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 21 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 22 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 23 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!