My wife and I are planning our first trip to Cuba. We are both from Brazil and are very familiar with warm tropical waters. Unfortunately the waters in Brazil are a bit murky and my number 1 requirement for this trip is to find crystal clear waters. We have never been to the Caribbean before.
So, is there a time of the year when the waters down there are not so clear?
Thanks a brunch.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Curacao
- 2 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Do you need a rental in Jamaica?
- 5 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 6 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 7 Groupon Tours
- 8 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 9 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 10 Location
- 11 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 12 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 13 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 14 turks caicos
- 15 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 16 Private tours in Cuba
- 17 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 18 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 19 Bahamas girls trip
- 20 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 21 Cuba Tour Companies
- 22 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 23 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 24 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 25 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015