My wife and I are planning our first trip to Cuba. We are both from Brazil and are very familiar with warm tropical waters. Unfortunately the waters in Brazil are a bit murky and my number 1 requirement for this trip is to find crystal clear waters. We have never been to the Caribbean before.
So, is there a time of the year when the waters down there are not so clear?
Thanks a brunch.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 was marryinss ghfjgkl with for three
- 2 New Years Eve / St John
- 3 US Cash in Cuba
- 4 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 5 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 6 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 7 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 8 Peterson
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Looking for island choice help
- 11 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 12 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 13 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 14 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 15 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 16 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 17 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 18 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 19 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 20 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 21 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 22 Help picking a resort
- 23 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 24 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 25 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)