Last year for our honeymoon, my husband and I went on an Arabella cruise in the US and British Virgin Islands. It left me itching to do more in the Caribbean, like travel to one of the French speaking islands in the Lesser Antilles. Our last cruise was on a tall ship that had 40 people on it. While we were able to accomplish a lot more this way (almost like group travel), this time I would like a more intimate trip- and not a cruise but rather a stationery place, resort or hotel even. (We don't need fancy!). I found I loved snorkeling, so a place that has many options for that would be good, too. I also would like to do some rain forest hikes and historical stops. Alternatively, I've never been to Hawaii and always wanted to try surfing. I bet there are great snorkel spots there too so it is a tough call. Anywhere in the world is game in my opinion, I'm just looking for world class snorkeling and beautiful isolated beaches. Suggestions?
French West Indies VS Hawaii
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Anguilla for Christmas?
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica