Last year for our honeymoon, my husband and I went on an Arabella cruise in the US and British Virgin Islands. It left me itching to do more in the Caribbean, like travel to one of the French speaking islands in the Lesser Antilles. Our last cruise was on a tall ship that had 40 people on it. While we were able to accomplish a lot more this way (almost like group travel), this time I would like a more intimate trip- and not a cruise but rather a stationery place, resort or hotel even. (We don't need fancy!). I found I loved snorkeling, so a place that has many options for that would be good, too. I also would like to do some rain forest hikes and historical stops. Alternatively, I've never been to Hawaii and always wanted to try surfing. I bet there are great snorkel spots there too so it is a tough call. Anywhere in the world is game in my opinion, I'm just looking for world class snorkeling and beautiful isolated beaches. Suggestions?
French West Indies VS Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 things to do in Nassau
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???