Last year for our honeymoon, my husband and I went on an Arabella cruise in the US and British Virgin Islands. It left me itching to do more in the Caribbean, like travel to one of the French speaking islands in the Lesser Antilles. Our last cruise was on a tall ship that had 40 people on it. While we were able to accomplish a lot more this way (almost like group travel), this time I would like a more intimate trip- and not a cruise but rather a stationery place, resort or hotel even. (We don't need fancy!). I found I loved snorkeling, so a place that has many options for that would be good, too. I also would like to do some rain forest hikes and historical stops. Alternatively, I've never been to Hawaii and always wanted to try surfing. I bet there are great snorkel spots there too so it is a tough call. Anywhere in the world is game in my opinion, I'm just looking for world class snorkeling and beautiful isolated beaches. Suggestions?
French West Indies VS Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Summer family vacation
- 4 St Martin
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 9 Resort villa suggestions
- 10 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 11 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 12 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 13 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 16 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 17 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 20 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 21 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 24 rent a car??
- 25 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa