Last year for our honeymoon, my husband and I went on an Arabella cruise in the US and British Virgin Islands. It left me itching to do more in the Caribbean, like travel to one of the French speaking islands in the Lesser Antilles. Our last cruise was on a tall ship that had 40 people on it. While we were able to accomplish a lot more this way (almost like group travel), this time I would like a more intimate trip- and not a cruise but rather a stationery place, resort or hotel even. (We don't need fancy!). I found I loved snorkeling, so a place that has many options for that would be good, too. I also would like to do some rain forest hikes and historical stops. Alternatively, I've never been to Hawaii and always wanted to try surfing. I bet there are great snorkel spots there too so it is a tough call. Anywhere in the world is game in my opinion, I'm just looking for world class snorkeling and beautiful isolated beaches. Suggestions?
French West Indies VS Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro