Last year for our honeymoon, my husband and I went on an Arabella cruise in the US and British Virgin Islands. It left me itching to do more in the Caribbean, like travel to one of the French speaking islands in the Lesser Antilles. Our last cruise was on a tall ship that had 40 people on it. While we were able to accomplish a lot more this way (almost like group travel), this time I would like a more intimate trip- and not a cruise but rather a stationery place, resort or hotel even. (We don't need fancy!). I found I loved snorkeling, so a place that has many options for that would be good, too. I also would like to do some rain forest hikes and historical stops. Alternatively, I've never been to Hawaii and always wanted to try surfing. I bet there are great snorkel spots there too so it is a tough call. Anywhere in the world is game in my opinion, I'm just looking for world class snorkeling and beautiful isolated beaches. Suggestions?
French West Indies VS Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 2 Looking for a Cruise Roommate!
- 3 Bermuda, we're coming!
- 4 Bermuda-a few of my favorite things
- 5 Cuba by car
- 6 multiple family beach vacation
- 7 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 8 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla Beaches
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Caribbean with grown kids
- 12 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 13 Need a new vacation spot!
- 14 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Mid October Honeymoon
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 19 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Honeymoon destination?
- 22 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 23 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 24 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 25 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba