We have stayed at Cap Juluca and loved it.....beach was beautiful. This trip we wanted to extend our stay at a lower cost. Any reports on the layout of the rooms at the hotel....are the less expensive ones luxurious???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Barbados-how about this place?
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Havana
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 12 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI