We have stayed at Cap Juluca and loved it.....beach was beautiful. This trip we wanted to extend our stay at a lower cost. Any reports on the layout of the rooms at the hotel....are the less expensive ones luxurious???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://bodyfitnessupplement.com/testogen/
- 2 Curaçao and girls?
- 3 Small Carribean Hotel
- 4 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 5 Punta Cana Excursions
- 6 customs questions
- 7 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 8 Nassau Bahamas
- 9 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 10 Biking in Caribbean
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 13 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 14 Help with how long on each island.
- 15 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 16 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 17 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 18 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 19 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 20 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 21 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 22 Hiking in St. John
- 23 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed