We are looking for a place on East side of St. Lucia and we found a website for Fox Grove Inn. Anyone stayed there or at least heard about it? Price for a room is US $99.00 with breakfasts and dinners. We would like to do some hiking on that side of the island but don't think this is a side for snorkeling or diving. After that we will stay in one of the places on the other side of St. Lucia. How is a weather in November?
Fox Grove Inn in St. Lucia
- 1 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 2 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 3 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Bermuda Trip
- 8 quiet and relaxing
- 9 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 10 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 11 St.Thomas St. John
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets