Don't ever rent a vehicle from these people...I went to my country with my family..3kids n my hubby..you know you need a rental so I reserve online van online n to be picked up the day I arrived...on my arrival I came out of the airport and was greeted by a young lady she had the Fox rental sign up..so I knew she was with the company..she called for the driver to pick us up and it took them 30 mins to get us from the airport...upsetting!!!..we arrived at the office where the vehicle was being rented...after they told me the.cost they took their deposit and now this is when all hell broke loose..the van that they gave us had 2.Hugh hits in the back and they said tht the only van they had available so we Hd no choice but to take it...we left and went on because we had no choice..next day the car had a light in it ..we didn't know what it mean so we called them so they told us it need brake fluid..are u serious..anyway we bought the brake fluid..the light went off..from there the car started making funny noise when we drove it..this van felt like a borrowed it from my friend or something..didnt seem like. I just paid 850.00 us for it...few days later I'm driving to negril..and we got a flat tire...wow really the tire was so old n raggedy it couldn't be patched..we had to come out of pocket and buy a used one that was good enough to drive us around..then a few days later another flat tire same problem n remember they say in the contract tires are our responsibility...Kmft..again we had to get another used tire plus missed our flight which cost me 1200.00us to buy new tickets one way..this is one of the worst companies EVER!!!.AND even after I told them what happened they didn't even try to help me ..Ohh by way I had to stay at a hotel and tht cost me couple 100 dollars more..
fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 2 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Tips for bahamas
- 5 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 6 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 7 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 8 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 9 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 10 walkable hotels
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 St Thomas
- 15 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 16 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 17 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 18 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 19 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 20 Aruba Restaurants
- 21 Aruba Restaraunts
- 22 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 23 First time solo - the Bahamas
- 24 Jamaica Negril questions? Tensa Pen?
- 25 Seeking advice on JungleQui Rainforest in Puerto Rico