Don't ever rent a vehicle from these people...I went to my country with my family..3kids n my hubby..you know you need a rental so I reserve online van online n to be picked up the day I arrived...on my arrival I came out of the airport and was greeted by a young lady she had the Fox rental sign up..so I knew she was with the company..she called for the driver to pick us up and it took them 30 mins to get us from the airport...upsetting!!!..we arrived at the office where the vehicle was being rented...after they told me the.cost they took their deposit and now this is when all hell broke loose..the van that they gave us had 2.Hugh hits in the back and they said tht the only van they had available so we Hd no choice but to take it...we left and went on because we had no choice..next day the car had a light in it ..we didn't know what it mean so we called them so they told us it need brake fluid..are u serious..anyway we bought the brake fluid..the light went off..from there the car started making funny noise when we drove it..this van felt like a borrowed it from my friend or something..didnt seem like. I just paid 850.00 us for it...few days later I'm driving to negril..and we got a flat tire...wow really the tire was so old n raggedy it couldn't be patched..we had to come out of pocket and buy a used one that was good enough to drive us around..then a few days later another flat tire same problem n remember they say in the contract tires are our responsibility...Kmft..again we had to get another used tire plus missed our flight which cost me 1200.00us to buy new tickets one way..this is one of the worst companies EVER!!!.AND even after I told them what happened they didn't even try to help me ..Ohh by way I had to stay at a hotel and tht cost me couple 100 dollars more..
fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 3 walkable hotels
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados