Just wondering if anyone has traveled here with a young child? Is this resort just too fancy to take an 11 month old? We have never traveled with him however he is extremely well behaved. Are there any microwaves/refrigerators for heating up bottles, etc...? We are looking to go in January. How family friendly are the restaurants at the resort? Is it a long drive into town to get less expensive meals? It sounds like it is any easy walk from the rooms to the beach. This is important with the baby. We ruled out the Westin St. John because it can be quite a hike to get to the beach. Any thoughts? Thanks.
four seasons nevis with an 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Carribean vacation with infant
- 3 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 4 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 11 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas