Just wondering if anyone has traveled here with a young child? Is this resort just too fancy to take an 11 month old? We have never traveled with him however he is extremely well behaved. Are there any microwaves/refrigerators for heating up bottles, etc...? We are looking to go in January. How family friendly are the restaurants at the resort? Is it a long drive into town to get less expensive meals? It sounds like it is any easy walk from the rooms to the beach. This is important with the baby. We ruled out the Westin St. John because it can be quite a hike to get to the beach. Any thoughts? Thanks.
four seasons nevis with an 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 7 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico