I'm thinking of booking a 4 night stay at Four Seasons Nevis the weekend of 1/21/11 for my husband's 40th. This will be our first stay there. They are offering a 4th night free, which makes for a relatively reasonable stay (esp. versus Jumby Bay, which was my first pick). However, after visiting the hotel website, I see that it is closed until 12/15. I have called the hotel and left a message (no answer as direct reservations line is closed for the night), but does anyone here have any thoughts on the risk factor involved in booking a mid-to-late January stay at a hotel that is currently closed but -- according to website -- scheduled to reopen 12/15? (According to Fodor's Caribbean 2011 book, hotel was originally scheduled to reopen in Nov., and further web research indicates even earlier opening dates that obviously didn't happen). Thoughts?? Thanks in advance.
Four Seasons Nevis--Risky to Book for mid-to-late Jan.??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 2 2 weeks in cuba
- 3 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 4 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 5 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 6 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Jamaica all inclusive
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 13 Cuba Opening Up
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 15 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 22 Just back from The Somerset
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 25 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers