I just read a post re: the 4S Nevis. Sounds like a nice place for our honeymoon!
Has anyone stayed there recently? How were the rooms, food, beach?
Is late October/ early November a bad time to go weather wise? We want to make sure we have lots of sunshine for our honeymoon!
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 Packers and Movers in Bangalore for Low Cost Removals
- 4 Packers and Movers Pune # http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/
- 5 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 6 Bermuda in February or March
- 7 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 8 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 9 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 10 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 12 Safest Islands for Us?
- 13 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 14 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 15 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 16 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Narrowing it down
- 19 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 20 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 21 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 22 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 23 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 24 Destination Wedding
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous