I'm trying to plan a long weekend 5th anniversary trip in the caribbean and think now that Nevis may be the place. It's not easy for us to get anywhere in the caribbean, but we can get to nevis, through SJU by 2 ish. We plan to be there for 3 nights-- not alot, but i don't want to leave our toddler much longer than that. I've always been intrigued by the FS nevis, but the reviews on Tripadvisor are mixed. Can those of you who have been tell me a bit about it. Is it tired? does it still feel luxurious? Are there rooms or areas to stay that are preferable to others? If we get in at 2 at the airport, when can we expect to get to the hotel? Any comments or thoughts would be appreciated.
Four Seasons in nevis
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro