We saw Fountain Beach Hotel online & emailed them for info, and the owner (?) sent back rates and a request for a deposit. Now on this board I see that you all say it closed 2 years ago. If this guy/owner is being unscrupulous, who do I report it to? I don't want anyone to be taken advantage of. Are you sure it is still closed? Maybe it reopenned? We just emailed him in August. He was very polite and described the ammenities in the rooms, ect. I'm confused! Thanks for your help!
Fountain Beach Hotel - Confused - Scam?
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 3 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 4 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 7 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 8 puerto rico cruise
- 9 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 10 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 13 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 16 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 17 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 18 Resort near a town?
- 19 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 20 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 21 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 22 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 23 Mustique -- not so great
- 24 Best weather in Anguilla?
- 25 25 yr anniversary