I am planning a mini family reunion for T&C next November. We had picture perfect weather when we visited in November of last year. Is that typical or were we just really lucky? My MIL looked at the stats online and is concerned because it says that October-November is still hurricane season ( which I knew) and the rainiest time of year there. What has your experience been at that time of year? I realize there are no guarantees, and that weather everywhere has been wacky lately, but still...! Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Assist@: Tec*h SUPP0RT bitdefender CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 ** 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 9 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Havana Hotel
- 12 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 13 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 14 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 15 Cayman Islands Currency
- 16 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 17 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 18 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 19 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 20 Havana
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Scrub Island Resort
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 25 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
For Blamona: Question re: Turks and Caicos weather in November