We are going to the Caribbean this winter and Cuba is pick #1 so far but I've heard bad things about the food. We're going all-inclusive (Sunbeach or Luca Barlovento I think) but we were also planning on going to a nice restaurant or two. I'm from Winnipeg, Canada so one thing I look forward to in the Caribbean is the fresh fish and exotic fruit. Maybe this is a dumb question but I don't know what to expect: Do Cuban restaurants have that kind of food? What would a buffet selection be like at a 3 star all-inclusive? Would the food be tastier enough at a better hotel to justify the money? Thanks for your help in advance!
Food in Cuba Help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 2 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 3 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 4 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Aruba suggestions
- 8 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 9 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 10 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 11 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 12 Cuba in 10 days
- 13 Salt Kettle House to close
- 14 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 15 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 16 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 17 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 18 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay