Can anyone who's been there within past year or so comment on the restaurants there? Would like to stay at the resort but am very unimpressed with the limited selections and high prices on their menus. Are the chefs flexible? Able to accommodate requests? Any other dining options nearby? Thanks.
Food at Cove Eleuthera
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 4 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 St Barts/One Day
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport