Anyone ever booked a Room/Car package with Horizontes? I am travelling with my parents to Cuba next year and they are looking for a package that will offer us a car rental and the ability to stay in a variety of 2/3 star hotels around the island. Horizontes has one - anyone ever tried it? Any suggestions? Recommendations? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Caribbean with grown kids
- 3 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 4 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 5 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 6 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 7 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 8 Driving in Aurba
- 9 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Barbados question where to stay
- 12 Barbados Ferry Service
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 15 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 16 Restaurant in Aruba
- 17 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 18 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 19 Providenciales Airport
- 20 2 weeks in Cuba
- 21 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 22 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 23 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Quick getaway help!