My wife, a physician signed on to do medical
relief in Haiti nrxt week, is experiencing difficulty
finding air flights there and back. She wishes to
depart from Boston the evening of Sunday, February 21,
and to return on February 28. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 6 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 10 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 11 50th Birthday with Family
- 12 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 13 Birthday Celebration
- 14 DR - All inclusive
- 15 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 16 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 17 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 18 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 19 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 20 Late May Trip
- 21 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 22 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cheers to Beers!
- 25 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G