I am looking at travelling through Grand Cayman from Miami to Havana under two separate travel itineraries Miami - Grand Cayman Grand Cayman - Havana on the 18th Nov 2011 returning 25th Nov 2011. The flights I would like to travel on are KX103, KX832 to Havana and returning KX833, KX106 which only have an hour and 15 mins between flights. Is this long enough to collect baggage and re-check in for the next leg of our journey
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 2 Nassau or Bermuda
- 3 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 4 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 5 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 6 Credit Card Alert
- 7 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 8 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 9 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 10 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 11 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 14 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 15 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 18 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 19 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Bahamas snorkeling
- 22 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 23 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 24 Where to stay on Vieques
- 25 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip