Considering a vist to St Lucia.We like lush tropical pretty iaslands like St John. Enjoy hiking, snorkeling, good food, beaches with shade. We do not like AI resorts, prefer to explore local restaurants. We are active 60 year olds, driving on left with hills not a problem but we are a little concerned about local crime based upon a couple of contributors to this forum. We do not want to be too isolated. What part of the island do you recomend and why? Places to stay? Budget not to exceed $500 per night. Your thoughts?/
first visit to St Lucia- guidance sought
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 dominican republic
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 St Martin
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 10 Resort villa suggestions
- 11 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 12 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 13 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 14 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 15 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 16 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 17 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 18 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 21 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 22 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 25 rent a car??