Considering a vist to St Lucia.We like lush tropical pretty iaslands like St John. Enjoy hiking, snorkeling, good food, beaches with shade. We do not like AI resorts, prefer to explore local restaurants. We are active 60 year olds, driving on left with hills not a problem but we are a little concerned about local crime based upon a couple of contributors to this forum. We do not want to be too isolated. What part of the island do you recomend and why? Places to stay? Budget not to exceed $500 per night. Your thoughts?/
first visit to St Lucia- guidance sought
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 3 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 4 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 5 San Juan Airport
- 6 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 7 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 11 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 12 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 13 Storm ?
- 14 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 15 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 16 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 17 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 18 Kristen- where are you?????
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 23 Anguilla stay?
- 24 Punta Cana excursions
- 25 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable