Considering a vist to St Lucia.We like lush tropical pretty iaslands like St John. Enjoy hiking, snorkeling, good food, beaches with shade. We do not like AI resorts, prefer to explore local restaurants. We are active 60 year olds, driving on left with hills not a problem but we are a little concerned about local crime based upon a couple of contributors to this forum. We do not want to be too isolated. What part of the island do you recomend and why? Places to stay? Budget not to exceed $500 per night. Your thoughts?/
first visit to St Lucia- guidance sought
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Which Island?
- 11 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 12 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 13 Punta Cana?
- 14 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 15 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 16 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 17 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 18 Advice needed
- 19 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 20 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 21 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 22 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 23 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 24 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 25 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba