My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 2 Grenada
- 3 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 4 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 5 aruba planning advice
- 6 New Years Eve / St John
- 7 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 8 Looking for island choice help
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 US Cash in Cuba
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 13 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 14 Peterson
- 15 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 16 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 17 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 18 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 19 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 20 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 21 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 22 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 23 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 24 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 25 Casa Particular in Trinidad
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?