My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Wedding Help!
- 6 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 7 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 month stay on a caribbean island
- 12 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 Ferry to Rum Point
- 15 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 16 Family with infants/toddlers
- 17 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 18 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 19 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach