My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 2 Resort Recommendations
- 3 Travel Advice Needed
- 4 Puerto Plata
- 5 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 6 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 9 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 10 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 11 Transportation to Exuma
- 12 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 13 Nassau temp late Jan
- 14 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 15 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 16 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 17 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 18 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 19 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 20 West Coast US and Carribean
- 21 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 24 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 25 St. John USVI
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?