My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 lifetimes. They have seen war destroy
- 2 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 3 turks caicos
- 4 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 5 Private tours in Cuba
- 6 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 7 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 8 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 9 Location
- 10 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 11 Curacao
- 12 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 13 Bahamas girls trip
- 14 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 15 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 16 Cuba Tour Companies
- 17 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 21 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 22 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 23 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 24 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 25 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?