My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 2 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 3 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 6 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 7 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 8 Honeymoon August 2016
- 9 Canadian money exchange ??
- 10 Help choosing an island
- 11 Safe, family friendly Island
- 12 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 13 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 14 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 15 Family trip to Jamaica
- 16 Vieques Island
- 17 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 18 Best island for food and beaches
- 19 Cuba tour companies
- 20 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 21 Resort rent out for wedding
- 22 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 23 St. Croix
- 24 Hotel on Turks
- 25 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?