My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 온라인릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - v vz338.com ⊙●
- 2 오리지날 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 9 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Tortola next week
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Christmas 2017
- 17 Honeymoon Help!!
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 19 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 20 All inclusive
- 21 BVI trip questions
- 22 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 23 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 24 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?