My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 2 Caribbean holiday in December
- 3 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 4 Barbados vs Grenada
- 5 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 6 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 7 Cuba tour companies
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 10 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 11 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 12 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 13 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 14 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 15 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 16 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 17 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 18 Weather in Nov
- 19 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 20 Fishing for ideas
- 21 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 22 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 23 Travel Insurance
- 24 First time cruiser to USVI
- 25 Cuba
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?