My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/lunaluxe-skincare/
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 11 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 12 PR or USVI
- 13 Havana Hotel
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 16 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 17 Cayman Islands Currency
- 18 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 19 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 20 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 21 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 22 Havana
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?