My boyfriend and I are going to Grand Bahama in about a week, and we have never been there before (actually, we've never been to the Caribbean, for that matter). We will be staying there for 6 days in a condo, and I would love some advice on things to do, places to see, a few inexpensive restaurants to eat at, etc.
We are not "resort-y" type people, and we usually do not stick around areas that are super mainstream. Our plan is to rent a car or a couple scooters to get out and explore the island. So far, I know I would like to see Gold Rock Beach, but I don't really know anything else. Does anyone have some cool suggestions to add to our itinerary? I'm open to any and all advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 2 Vieques Island
- 3 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 4 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 5 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 6 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 7 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 8 Best island for food and beaches
- 9 Canadian money exchange ??
- 10 Cuba tour companies
- 11 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 12 Resort rent out for wedding
- 13 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 Family trip to Jamaica
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help choosing an island
- 18 Hotel on Turks
- 19 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 22 December celebration trip
- 23 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 24 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?
- 25 San Juan
First visit to Grand Bahama in a week. Any cool suggestions?