Ill start with some details about our trip and hopefully we can get some input on where to go or how to start narrowing things down. Me and my girlfriend are looking to take advantage of the decreased prices for south vacations at the end of april. We've spent hours looking at pre-packaged vacations on the typical sites, looking up the resorts and the reviews about them but just cant seem to really make a decision because there are SO MANY options.
Flying From: Toronto/Detroit
Flying To: thats what we need help with
When: April 21st or 22nd
Ages: 20yrs old, students
Budget: $1200-1500/person -- ~$3000 total
What we want: All-inclusive resort, beachfront. On-site snorkeling would be a huge plus too, would like to see some coral and fish, nothing too insane though
Length: 5-7 days
The problem is we don't really care what country we go to. We want to avoid Mexico but other than that the options are wide open. I've done the fairly typical Mexico, Dominican R., Jamaica trips before and had a blast but somewhere different would be really cool, even to central america etc.
I guess my question is, if anybody has any great places to check out, any tips on how to narrow down our search, any places to avoid during late April etc that would be really appreciated, never planned/booked a vacation on our own before so we dont know where to start
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오리지날 신천지 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!