I am planning my first trip to Puerto Rico in May. I would like to stay in one hotel the entire trip (5 nights) and do day trips. I will have a rental car. I am interested in lazy afternoons at the beach, as well as, hiking/adventure tours, and historical sites. I want to fit the best of the country into 5 days. I am open to all ideas and suggestions from hotels, local dives to eat, and places I can't leave without seeing. Thanks!
First Trip to Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Aruba suggestions
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 9 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 10 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay