I am planning my first trip to Puerto Rico in May. I would like to stay in one hotel the entire trip (5 nights) and do day trips. I will have a rental car. I am interested in lazy afternoons at the beach, as well as, hiking/adventure tours, and historical sites. I want to fit the best of the country into 5 days. I am open to all ideas and suggestions from hotels, local dives to eat, and places I can't leave without seeing. Thanks!
First Trip to Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 black magic specialist baba ji+91-9815331734
- 2 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 3 Antigua or St Martin
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 6 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 7 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 8 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 9 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 10 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 14 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 15 Get info about weather.
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 19 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 20 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 21 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 22 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 25 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's