We are planning our first trip to Cuba and looking for at least a 4 1/2 star resort. Most important to us is a nice beach, a nice room, and fine dining. Any suggestions would be helpful
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 하는일 〈〈SSP221.com 코드: sky88〉〉
- 2 토토총판 노하우 〈〈SSP221.com 코드: sky88〉〉
- 3 토토총판 노하우 〈〈SSP221.com 코드: sky88〉〉
- 4 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 5 island advice for 7 night end of march
- 6 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 13 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 14 Tortola next week
- 15 Summer trip
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 DR vs. Mexico
- 18 Surf Fly Fishing
- 19 Christmas 2017
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 22 All inclusive
- 23 BVI trip questions
- 24 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 25 Anguilla - where to rent a car