My wife and I hope to celebrate our fifty second anniversary with a trip to the Carribean in mid February. We are interested in sightseeing, scenery, history, good food, and tranquility. Snorkeling, windsurfing, etc. not on our agenda. I'd appreciate your suggestions, price is also a consideration.
First trip to Carribean-Senior Couple
- 1 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 2 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 7 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 Which island to visit???
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 Honeymoon Help!
- 14 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 15 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 16 Grand Cayman
- 17 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 18 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 19 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 20 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 21 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 22 quiet and relaxing
- 23 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 24 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 25 All Inclusive for small children?