The first time I posted this no message appeared. I'm planning a trip to Cuba in May and would very much like to talk to someone (by phone) who has been there. I'm going for the beaches, the sun, the nightlife and to meet some of the Cuban people. I wouldn't mind staying at any of the hotels (three to five stars) or a casa particular if I could find a convenient one. I would definitely prefer something with a hot shower as a minimum. I'd like to stay part of the time in Havana and part somewhere else like Veradero, etc. If there are any of you out there who wouldn't mind emailing me your phone number, I would very much appreciate being able to call you and discuss your experiences over the phone. Also, all replys to this post are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
First-timer needs advice (one more time)
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Wedding Help!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 month stay on a caribbean island
- 11 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 12 Where to stay on Vieques
- 13 Ferry to Rum Point
- 14 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 15 Family with infants/toddlers
- 16 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 17 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 18 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 21 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 24 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 25 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin