The first time I posted this no message appeared. I'm planning a trip to Cuba in May and would very much like to talk to someone (by phone) who has been there. I'm going for the beaches, the sun, the nightlife and to meet some of the Cuban people. I wouldn't mind staying at any of the hotels (three to five stars) or a casa particular if I could find a convenient one. I would definitely prefer something with a hot shower as a minimum. I'd like to stay part of the time in Havana and part somewhere else like Veradero, etc. If there are any of you out there who wouldn't mind emailing me your phone number, I would very much appreciate being able to call you and discuss your experiences over the phone. Also, all replys to this post are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
First-timer needs advice (one more time)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?