The first time I posted this no message appeared. I'm planning a trip to Cuba in May and would very much like to talk to someone (by phone) who has been there. I'm going for the beaches, the sun, the nightlife and to meet some of the Cuban people. I wouldn't mind staying at any of the hotels (three to five stars) or a casa particular if I could find a convenient one. I would definitely prefer something with a hot shower as a minimum. I'd like to stay part of the time in Havana and part somewhere else like Veradero, etc. If there are any of you out there who wouldn't mind emailing me your phone number, I would very much appreciate being able to call you and discuss your experiences over the phone. Also, all replys to this post are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
First-timer needs advice (one more time)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 10 Punta Cana?
- 11 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 12 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 13 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 14 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 15 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 16 Advice needed
- 17 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 18 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 19 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 20 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 21 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 22 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 23 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 24 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 25 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?