The first time I posted this no message appeared. I'm planning a trip to Cuba in May and would very much like to talk to someone (by phone) who has been there. I'm going for the beaches, the sun, the nightlife and to meet some of the Cuban people. I wouldn't mind staying at any of the hotels (three to five stars) or a casa particular if I could find a convenient one. I would definitely prefer something with a hot shower as a minimum. I'd like to stay part of the time in Havana and part somewhere else like Veradero, etc. If there are any of you out there who wouldn't mind emailing me your phone number, I would very much appreciate being able to call you and discuss your experiences over the phone. Also, all replys to this post are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
First-timer needs advice (one more time)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens