We are going to Anguilla for the very first time 5/29 - 6/12/18
I pretty much have a grasp on what to expect, do , eat etc.
My question is - we have 4 days to play with now that my husband realizes he isn't actually going to go to work the day after we get home - so we are talking about going somewhere else for the days left.
The obvious choice would be St Marteen/St Martin. However, I'm not sure leaving such a quiet relaxing place and heading into such a touristy spot is exactly what we want. Ive been reading that going from one island to another is near impossible fora reasonable price.
Hubs would like a place that is literally on the beach without neighbors who can look at your every move. Not secluded but some room - I think the activities we can figure out as we go.
Our budget would ideally be around $125/night or preferably less.
Any ideas? Oh- we fly into Boston to go home if that makes any difference..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판토토(〃｀3′〃)접속주소:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】♪총판토토
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 12 Living in the Caribbean
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix