We are going to Anguilla for the very first time 5/29 - 6/12/18
I pretty much have a grasp on what to expect, do , eat etc.
My question is - we have 4 days to play with now that my husband realizes he isn't actually going to go to work the day after we get home - so we are talking about going somewhere else for the days left.
The obvious choice would be St Marteen/St Martin. However, I'm not sure leaving such a quiet relaxing place and heading into such a touristy spot is exactly what we want. Ive been reading that going from one island to another is near impossible fora reasonable price.
Hubs would like a place that is literally on the beach without neighbors who can look at your every move. Not secluded but some room - I think the activities we can figure out as we go.
Our budget would ideally be around $125/night or preferably less.
Any ideas? Oh- we fly into Boston to go home if that makes any difference..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 3 Cuba via cruise
- 4 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 8 Living in the Caribbean
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 11 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 12 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 13 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?