I have convinced my hubby to go to PR and we booked our flights for Jan 21(red eye) to 27th. Wanted to get any advise on our possible plans. We haven't booked our lodging yet and I'm worried things will fill up quickly being high season.
Jan 22 Thursday arrive San Juan noonish- see San Juan fort, find local restaurant for dinner, spend the night in OSJ somewhere??
23rd Friday- food tour of San Juan, more sites, local flavor, OSJ overnight or bio bay Farajado and overnight Farajado or Luquillo (pick up rental car today if going to bio bay)
24th Saturday- day trip to El Yunque, bio bay (if didn't do Friday)local food overnight Farajado/Luquillo
25th Sunday- Luquillo beach/ferry to Culebra or Catamaran tour?? overnight Farajado/Luquillo
26th Monday- day trip ??? Back to OSJ for dinner and overnight in OSJ
27th Tuesday- fly home fat, happy and hopefully not too sunburned....
Recommendations on B and B's or hotels in OSJ (looking to spend $250 or less/night) and, if possible, in walking distance of restaurants? Luquillo/Farajado hotels or B and B's??? As I mentioned in my original post we would like to have authentic experiences if possible. Not looking for a resort compound vacation.
Thanks for your insights and expertise!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!