My wife and I are planning a trip to Aruba in March. Our idea of vacation is lounging by the pool or beach all day followed by a nice dinner and then hitting a bar or club. We have been to Cancun and Jamaica and really loved Cancun but were disappointed in Jamaica. Aruba has the beach, weather, and food but I'm concerned about the nightlife. We enjoy a younger hip crowd but love to mingle with locals as well. Any thoughts? What are some places for me to research? Is it safe to depend on taxi's ( don't drink and drive nor party bus)? Where could I find a breakdown of the most popular places based on the night of the week (staying 7 days)? Thanks for any information.
First time to aruba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro