My wife and I are planning a trip to Aruba in March. Our idea of vacation is lounging by the pool or beach all day followed by a nice dinner and then hitting a bar or club. We have been to Cancun and Jamaica and really loved Cancun but were disappointed in Jamaica. Aruba has the beach, weather, and food but I'm concerned about the nightlife. We enjoy a younger hip crowd but love to mingle with locals as well. Any thoughts? What are some places for me to research? Is it safe to depend on taxi's ( don't drink and drive nor party bus)? Where could I find a breakdown of the most popular places based on the night of the week (staying 7 days)? Thanks for any information.
First time to aruba
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 month stay on a caribbean island
- 9 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Ferry to Rum Point
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados