My wife and I are planning a trip to Aruba in March. Our idea of vacation is lounging by the pool or beach all day followed by a nice dinner and then hitting a bar or club. We have been to Cancun and Jamaica and really loved Cancun but were disappointed in Jamaica. Aruba has the beach, weather, and food but I'm concerned about the nightlife. We enjoy a younger hip crowd but love to mingle with locals as well. Any thoughts? What are some places for me to research? Is it safe to depend on taxi's ( don't drink and drive nor party bus)? Where could I find a breakdown of the most popular places based on the night of the week (staying 7 days)? Thanks for any information.
First time to aruba
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman