My wife and I are planning a trip to Aruba in March. Our idea of vacation is lounging by the pool or beach all day followed by a nice dinner and then hitting a bar or club. We have been to Cancun and Jamaica and really loved Cancun but were disappointed in Jamaica. Aruba has the beach, weather, and food but I'm concerned about the nightlife. We enjoy a younger hip crowd but love to mingle with locals as well. Any thoughts? What are some places for me to research? Is it safe to depend on taxi's ( don't drink and drive nor party bus)? Where could I find a breakdown of the most popular places based on the night of the week (staying 7 days)? Thanks for any information.
First time to aruba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in February/March
- 2 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 9 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 Which island?
- 12 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 18 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 19 Bahamas Resort
- 20 Which country?
- 21 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 22 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 23 Antigua or St Martin
- 24 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 25 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?