My wife and I are planning a trip to Aruba in March. Our idea of vacation is lounging by the pool or beach all day followed by a nice dinner and then hitting a bar or club. We have been to Cancun and Jamaica and really loved Cancun but were disappointed in Jamaica. Aruba has the beach, weather, and food but I'm concerned about the nightlife. We enjoy a younger hip crowd but love to mingle with locals as well. Any thoughts? What are some places for me to research? Is it safe to depend on taxi's ( don't drink and drive nor party bus)? Where could I find a breakdown of the most popular places based on the night of the week (staying 7 days)? Thanks for any information.
First time to aruba
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 3 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour