We are thinking about a visit(our first)to St. Kitts. A very tentative plan goes like this: Spend the first day to settle in, relax and swim. The 2nd to visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill Fort. On the 3rd we snorkel and/or dive, and on the 4th we "take a hike"(literally!)to Mt. Liaguiga. The 5th day we take a half-day tour of the rain forest. The final full day would be spent on Nevis(to visit Charlestown, etc.) As for getting around, would you recommend renting a car? A scooter? Or doing a guided 3-hour tour via taxi? Has anyone done the ATV tour(with FunBikes - I think)through the rainforest, around sugar mill ruins and plantations? How is the snorkeling and diving? Any experience with the Ocean Terrace Inn or Timothy Beach Resort? Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 When to go to El Yunque
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Honeymoon Advice
- 4 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 5 Cuba
- 6 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 7 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 8 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 9 Conference in Cuba in February
- 10 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 11 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 12 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 13 Help me to pick an island
- 14 Small boat excursion
- 15 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 16 Overwhelmed....
- 17 Can you tell me where?
- 18 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 19 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 20 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 21 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 22 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 23 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 24 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 25 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???