We are thinking about a visit(our first)to St. Kitts. A very tentative plan goes like this: Spend the first day to settle in, relax and swim. The 2nd to visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill Fort. On the 3rd we snorkel and/or dive, and on the 4th we "take a hike"(literally!)to Mt. Liaguiga. The 5th day we take a half-day tour of the rain forest. The final full day would be spent on Nevis(to visit Charlestown, etc.) As for getting around, would you recommend renting a car? A scooter? Or doing a guided 3-hour tour via taxi? Has anyone done the ATV tour(with FunBikes - I think)through the rainforest, around sugar mill ruins and plantations? How is the snorkeling and diving? Any experience with the Ocean Terrace Inn or Timothy Beach Resort? Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 2 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 7 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 8 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 9 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 10 Evening temperatures
- 11 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 12 50th Birthday with Family
- 13 Birthday Celebration
- 14 DR - All inclusive
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?