We are thinking about a visit(our first)to St. Kitts. A very tentative plan goes like this: Spend the first day to settle in, relax and swim. The 2nd to visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill Fort. On the 3rd we snorkel and/or dive, and on the 4th we "take a hike"(literally!)to Mt. Liaguiga. The 5th day we take a half-day tour of the rain forest. The final full day would be spent on Nevis(to visit Charlestown, etc.) As for getting around, would you recommend renting a car? A scooter? Or doing a guided 3-hour tour via taxi? Has anyone done the ATV tour(with FunBikes - I think)through the rainforest, around sugar mill ruins and plantations? How is the snorkeling and diving? Any experience with the Ocean Terrace Inn or Timothy Beach Resort? Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Technical: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 aol Mail
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 6 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 Havana Hotel
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 12 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 13 Cayman Islands Currency
- 14 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 15 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 16 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 17 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 18 Havana
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 23 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 24 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 25 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!