We are thinking about a visit(our first)to St. Kitts. A very tentative plan goes like this: Spend the first day to settle in, relax and swim. The 2nd to visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill Fort. On the 3rd we snorkel and/or dive, and on the 4th we "take a hike"(literally!)to Mt. Liaguiga. The 5th day we take a half-day tour of the rain forest. The final full day would be spent on Nevis(to visit Charlestown, etc.) As for getting around, would you recommend renting a car? A scooter? Or doing a guided 3-hour tour via taxi? Has anyone done the ATV tour(with FunBikes - I think)through the rainforest, around sugar mill ruins and plantations? How is the snorkeling and diving? Any experience with the Ocean Terrace Inn or Timothy Beach Resort? Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Curaçao and girls?
- 3 Small Carribean Hotel
- 4 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 5 Punta Cana Excursions
- 6 customs questions
- 7 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 8 Nassau Bahamas
- 9 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 10 Biking in Caribbean
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 13 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 14 Help with how long on each island.
- 15 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 16 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 17 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 18 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 19 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 20 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 21 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 22 Hiking in St. John
- 23 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed