We are thinking about a visit(our first)to St. Kitts. A very tentative plan goes like this: Spend the first day to settle in, relax and swim. The 2nd to visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill Fort. On the 3rd we snorkel and/or dive, and on the 4th we "take a hike"(literally!)to Mt. Liaguiga. The 5th day we take a half-day tour of the rain forest. The final full day would be spent on Nevis(to visit Charlestown, etc.) As for getting around, would you recommend renting a car? A scooter? Or doing a guided 3-hour tour via taxi? Has anyone done the ATV tour(with FunBikes - I think)through the rainforest, around sugar mill ruins and plantations? How is the snorkeling and diving? Any experience with the Ocean Terrace Inn or Timothy Beach Resort? Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Christmas 2017
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 9 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 10 All inclusive
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April