We are FINALLY taking our honeymoon (almost ten years later !!!!). My spouse has been on a few cruises, but I am a cruise newbie. We are in our late 30's.
I've perused some of the travel sites in regards to 'things to do' or 'what to expect', but I'm hoping for some real, hands-on experiences from some of the members here. The last thing we want to do is spend time in the room. But we also don't want to waste our time doing things we can do at home. Well, except for those things you NEED to do in private .
The last thing we want to happen is to see something we would have liked to have done, but can't (simply because we didn't know ahead of time).
Suggestions, input, and advice are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 New Years Eve / St John
- 2 US Cash in Cuba
- 3 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 6 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 7 Peterson
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Looking for island choice help
- 10 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 11 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 12 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 13 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 14 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 15 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 16 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 17 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 18 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 19 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 20 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 21 Help picking a resort
- 22 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 23 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 24 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 25 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)