We are FINALLY taking our honeymoon (almost ten years later !!!!). My spouse has been on a few cruises, but I am a cruise newbie. We are in our late 30's.
I've perused some of the travel sites in regards to 'things to do' or 'what to expect', but I'm hoping for some real, hands-on experiences from some of the members here. The last thing we want to do is spend time in the room. But we also don't want to waste our time doing things we can do at home. Well, except for those things you NEED to do in private .
The last thing we want to happen is to see something we would have liked to have done, but can't (simply because we didn't know ahead of time).
Suggestions, input, and advice are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 3 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 aruba planning advice
- 6 Move to grand cayman
- 7 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 8 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 9 Malaria Punta Cana
- 10 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 11 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 12 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 13 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 14 New Destination
- 15 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 16 Bahamas help
- 17 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 18 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 19 Vacation suggestion, please
- 20 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 24 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 25 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas