We are FINALLY taking our honeymoon (almost ten years later !!!!). My spouse has been on a few cruises, but I am a cruise newbie. We are in our late 30's.
I've perused some of the travel sites in regards to 'things to do' or 'what to expect', but I'm hoping for some real, hands-on experiences from some of the members here. The last thing we want to do is spend time in the room. But we also don't want to waste our time doing things we can do at home. Well, except for those things you NEED to do in private .
The last thing we want to happen is to see something we would have liked to have done, but can't (simply because we didn't know ahead of time).
Suggestions, input, and advice are greatly appreciated.
First time cruise to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?