We are FINALLY taking our honeymoon (almost ten years later !!!!). My spouse has been on a few cruises, but I am a cruise newbie. We are in our late 30's.
I've perused some of the travel sites in regards to 'things to do' or 'what to expect', but I'm hoping for some real, hands-on experiences from some of the members here. The last thing we want to do is spend time in the room. But we also don't want to waste our time doing things we can do at home. Well, except for those things you NEED to do in private .
The last thing we want to happen is to see something we would have liked to have done, but can't (simply because we didn't know ahead of time).
Suggestions, input, and advice are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 2 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 3 St. Croix
- 4 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 8 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 9 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 10 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 11 Island Hopping
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Havana restaurants
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 19 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 20 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 21 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 22 Getting away in June
- 23 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 24 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 25 A Week In Cuba