We are FINALLY taking our honeymoon (almost ten years later !!!!). My spouse has been on a few cruises, but I am a cruise newbie. We are in our late 30's.
I've perused some of the travel sites in regards to 'things to do' or 'what to expect', but I'm hoping for some real, hands-on experiences from some of the members here. The last thing we want to do is spend time in the room. But we also don't want to waste our time doing things we can do at home. Well, except for those things you NEED to do in private .
The last thing we want to happen is to see something we would have liked to have done, but can't (simply because we didn't know ahead of time).
Suggestions, input, and advice are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 2 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 3 Can I take alcohol?
- 4 Cuba
- 5 Scrub Island Resort
- 6 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 7 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 8 Island recommendation
- 9 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 10 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 11 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 14 Family vacation for divers
- 15 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma