We are FINALLY taking our honeymoon (almost ten years later !!!!). My spouse has been on a few cruises, but I am a cruise newbie. We are in our late 30's.
I've perused some of the travel sites in regards to 'things to do' or 'what to expect', but I'm hoping for some real, hands-on experiences from some of the members here. The last thing we want to do is spend time in the room. But we also don't want to waste our time doing things we can do at home. Well, except for those things you NEED to do in private .
The last thing we want to happen is to see something we would have liked to have done, but can't (simply because we didn't know ahead of time).
Suggestions, input, and advice are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 성인온라인 릴게임 ◎홈피:【kss998.com】◎
- 2 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 3 5 days in Havana
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11