We are FINALLY taking our honeymoon (almost ten years later !!!!). My spouse has been on a few cruises, but I am a cruise newbie. We are in our late 30's.
I've perused some of the travel sites in regards to 'things to do' or 'what to expect', but I'm hoping for some real, hands-on experiences from some of the members here. The last thing we want to do is spend time in the room. But we also don't want to waste our time doing things we can do at home. Well, except for those things you NEED to do in private .
The last thing we want to happen is to see something we would have liked to have done, but can't (simply because we didn't know ahead of time).
Suggestions, input, and advice are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 2 Providenciales Review
- 3 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 4 Cuba in 5 days?
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 7 Providenciales Airport
- 8 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 9 Numero 1 guest House
- 10 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 11 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 12 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 15 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 16 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 17 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 18 turks caicos
- 19 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 20 Curacao
- 21 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 22 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 23 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 24 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 25 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?