We are FINALLY taking our honeymoon (almost ten years later !!!!). My spouse has been on a few cruises, but I am a cruise newbie. We are in our late 30's.
I've perused some of the travel sites in regards to 'things to do' or 'what to expect', but I'm hoping for some real, hands-on experiences from some of the members here. The last thing we want to do is spend time in the room. But we also don't want to waste our time doing things we can do at home. Well, except for those things you NEED to do in private .
The last thing we want to happen is to see something we would have liked to have done, but can't (simply because we didn't know ahead of time).
Suggestions, input, and advice are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 3 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 40th birthday with friends
- 7 which island?
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 13 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 14 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Cuba in November
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 19 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 20 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 21 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 22 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Tennis in Aruba question
- 25 christmas in the caribbean