I'm considering using miles to fly 1st class to the Caribbean and was wondering if most people fly for half the miles in coach or splurge for 1st at double the miles?
Also, does 1st class to the caribbean get you that much more than coach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/x-ripped/
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 6 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 9 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Cuba in November
- 13 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 16 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica