I'm considering using miles to fly 1st class to the Caribbean and was wondering if most people fly for half the miles in coach or splurge for 1st at double the miles?
Also, does 1st class to the caribbean get you that much more than coach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 4 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba