I'm looking for the ''perfect'' all inclusive in the caribbean. Goes something like this: not ''touristy", something somewhat small (not a deal breaker), not a lot of folks, but not so small or desolate that it becomes boring. no big hotels that stick out like a sore thumb. would prefer to stay in a cottage or the like. when i walk from my room to the beach i want to be surrounded by beautiful tropical plant life including palms... white sand beach, clear blue water with good snorkeling, a couple beach bars( or at least one would do). would prefer the island to be rainforest (waterfalls would be a plus). want to be able to do a little hiking and zip lining. and a place to rent scooters to explore the town a bit would be awesome as well. Also I am going in June so that might make a lot of places less crowded and hopefully expand my options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
First Caribbean trip need help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?