I'm looking for the ''perfect'' all inclusive in the caribbean. Goes something like this: not ''touristy", something somewhat small (not a deal breaker), not a lot of folks, but not so small or desolate that it becomes boring. no big hotels that stick out like a sore thumb. would prefer to stay in a cottage or the like. when i walk from my room to the beach i want to be surrounded by beautiful tropical plant life including palms... white sand beach, clear blue water with good snorkeling, a couple beach bars( or at least one would do). would prefer the island to be rainforest (waterfalls would be a plus). want to be able to do a little hiking and zip lining. and a place to rent scooters to explore the town a bit would be awesome as well. Also I am going in June so that might make a lot of places less crowded and hopefully expand my options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
First Caribbean trip need help!
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???