I'm looking for the ''perfect'' all inclusive in the caribbean. Goes something like this: not ''touristy", something somewhat small (not a deal breaker), not a lot of folks, but not so small or desolate that it becomes boring. no big hotels that stick out like a sore thumb. would prefer to stay in a cottage or the like. when i walk from my room to the beach i want to be surrounded by beautiful tropical plant life including palms... white sand beach, clear blue water with good snorkeling, a couple beach bars( or at least one would do). would prefer the island to be rainforest (waterfalls would be a plus). want to be able to do a little hiking and zip lining. and a place to rent scooters to explore the town a bit would be awesome as well. Also I am going in June so that might make a lot of places less crowded and hopefully expand my options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
First Caribbean trip need help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 St Barts/One Day
- 4 Too many choices.....
- 5 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 6 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 7 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 9 Best Island for Me?
- 10 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 11 walking to the lighthouse
- 12 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 17 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 18 Cuba with Gate 1
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 25 TCI Small group snorkle trip?